You can choose from our range of learning and development tools for the public health workforce including
- event information
- face to face courses
- a wide range of eLearning modules.
Our eLearning modules are available on our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
Our resources are developed and tested by experts in public health and learning and development representatives from across Scotland. They are available to workers and volunteers in the NHS, wider public sector, private sector and third sector.
- learn about what health inequalities are and how to reduce them
- find the right approach to mitigating health inequalities in areas such as alcohol and drugs, healthy weight or suicide prevention
- access most of our learning for free and at a time that suits you on our VLE
- develop your skills, enhance your practices and improve the health of others.
You can contact the Workforce Development team for advice.
Our learning brochure provides details of the wide range of eLearning and courses on offer.