This training is for anyone who wants to learn more about mental health in the workplace. Everyone has a role to play in creating a mentally healthy workplace and it can have benefits for you and your colleagues. Completing this course can also help your organisation with achieving your Healthy Working Lives award.
Target audience: All.
By completing this course we hope that you will gain
- an awareness of the differences between mental health and mental health problems
- an awareness of the impact of attitudes, values and culture on mental health in the workplace
- an awareness of what stress is, what can cause it and how it can be managed effectively
- an awareness of the legal implications of the Equality Act 2010 and other legislation on employees and employers
- an understanding of how to promote our own and other people's mental health in work.
You need to enrol on our e-Learning platform before you can start the course. Please register and login before you start.
If you are already enrolled on the e-Learning site and have logged in, you can start the course directly.