Mentally healthy workplaces
This training is for anyone who wants to learn more about mental health in the workplace. Everyone has a role to play in creating a mentally healthy workplace and it can have benefits for you and your colleagues. Completing this course can also help your organisation with achieving your Healthy Working Lives award.
This course is available to start any time.
Time to complete
Healthy Working Lives
Location available on request
Target audience: All.
By completing this course we hope that you will gain
- an awareness of the differences between mental health and mental health problems
- an awareness of the impact of attitudes, values and culture on mental health in the workplace
- an awareness of what stress is, what can cause it and how it can be managed effectively
- an awareness of the legal implications of the Equality Act 2010 and other legislation on employees and employers
- an understanding of how to promote our own and other people's mental health in work.
You need to enrol on our e-Learning platform before you can start the course. Please register and login before you start.
If you are already enrolled on the e-Learning site and have logged in, you can start the course directly.