IH:DEP is a blended learning course, with a focus on analysing and improving practice.
Target audience: All occupational groups within the public, voluntary and third sectors who have a responsibility for Health Improvement.
On completion of the course you will be able to
- critically examine concepts and models of health, health improvement and health promotion and show their influence on current practice
- explain the mutual influences of social, policy, regulatory and legislative drivers on population health outcomes
- appraise the implications of health improvement principles for reducing health inequalities and improving overall population health
- critically examine own practice in relation to achieving continuous improvement in delivery of interventions aimed to improve health and reduce health inequalities
- demonstrate personal use of a reflective process to generate experiential learning.
To enrol in this course contact NHS Health Scotland's Workforce Development team directly for details.
If you are already enrolled on the elearning site and have logged in, you can start the course directly.