This course is for anyone who wants to understand the relationship between pressure and stress and how this can impact on wellbeing.
In particular, it provides guidance to supervisors, managers and employers (whatever the type or size of organisation they are in), to help them understand their role in managing stress at work, and how to assess the risk of stress in their organisation.
By completing this course you will be able to
- describe the elements of wellbeing
- describe what stress is and what causes it
- describe how stress affects our health
- recall the HSE Management Standards (for Work-related Stress) and your role in reducing the causes of stress at work
- apply the stress risk assessment process
- relate Health Scotland’s Work Positive resource to your organisation’s practice.
You need to enrol on our e-Learning platform before you can start the course. Please register and login before you start.
If you are already enrolled on the eLearning site and have logged in, you can start the course directly.