Scotland’s Mental Health First Aid: Young People (SMHFA: YP) is an evidence-based blended learning course for adults who support young people between the ages of 11-17.
Target audience: Adults who support young people between the ages of 11-17.
Participants will gain an increased knowledge and awareness of mental health issues, as well as improved confidence in
- being able to detect problems early
- helping to reduce stigma around mental health issues
- helping young people to recognise problems
- providing guidance and immediate assistance to a young person is crisis
- to enrol in this course contact NHS Health Scotland's Workforce Development team directly for details.
If you are already enrolled on the e-Learning site and have logged in, you can start the course directly.