General enquiries

You can contact us about health inequalities or if you would like to know more about who we are and what we do.

Alternatively you can phone us onĀ 0141 414 2888.

For comments and complaints, media enquiries, permissions and Freedom of Information, please go to the pages listed above.

Medical and health enquiries

If you are ill and your doctor's surgery is closed, please call NHS 24 on 111.

For queries about individual GPs, hospitals, or any frontline healthcare service, please contact your local Health Board.

For general information on medical conditions and information on health and healthcare, please visit the NHS inform website.